Friday, July 16, 2010
Seven Ways to Screw Up Your Life
This was too good not to be shared. It comes from Professional Life Coach, Kathy Gates. Good Stuff!
1. Beat yourself up for every little mistake. Be sure to constantly tell yourself that you're 'dumb", that you're a failure, and that you'll never have anything.
2. Hang around people you don't particularly like and that always put you down.
3. Be a victim. Decide that you have no control, no power. Complain. Blame everyone else for how unhappy you are.
4. Live beyond your means, whatever means you have. Don't plan for the future, don't have any emergency money. Don't assume that Unexpected Bill will arrive at any moment.
5. Dishonor yourself, your health, your body, your mind. Eat junk food, watch junk TV, read junk print. Lie to yourself. .
6. Don't control your time. Procrastinate, so that you're always running late, always rushed, always harried and hassled.
7. Accept defeat. Give up on life. Decide to be miserable the rest of your life. Yes, you have that power.
Professional Life Coach Kathy Gates is the author of several e-books and e-courses designed to help people live happier, healthier, easier lives. Sign up for her ezine, "Make It Happen" at www.reallifecoach.com.